Saturday, April 23, 2011

oh no!!!

am really tired....seriously!!!
arrive from PJ around 1900hour...at MC....
then kema come pick me up~~~

b4 that...at first,in the morning...am wake up really early
grandma wake me up.(its so nice waking up at home...)
@___@
then, getting ready to go out...first destination is komplex tabung haji d kelana jaya....then back to grandma home to get the car...
our next destination is to find my new bag....(i lost the old one....broken off when i at TBS)
next destination is my aunt restaurant....very lucky...someone pay for us....
next....getting ready to go to TBS....going back to malacca...
very tired...when taking komuter from KGDATOHARUN to BANDAR TASIK SELATAN...
with thousands of people....smell...behaviour~~~
oh no!!!!

right now...i have backache...with sleepy eyes~~~
but icant sleep...plus...dont have eager to study~~~

oh no!!!my paper on 27 april!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment